Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Precopius Jorry

new absurdist game--random baby name generator. (scroll to the bottom of the page and click)

(no, I am 100% not thinking about having a baby, I wound up on the site because I was trying to research a non-toxic baby-bottle maker with the same name as the url).

my best random name was "Precopius Jorry [surname]"

Precopius means "progressive" in greek. and Jorry is a diminutive of Joren which is Scandinavian for "George." So the random baby name generator pretty much named my kid "Curious George."

happy.

3 comments:

Fletch said...

Accidents happen!

Wade Garrett said...

That's hilarious. I was just thinking the other day about all of the interestingly-named people I deal with through my job, but none of them has a name like Precopius Jorry.

Inspector Frank Bumstead said...

I don't need the generator, I've already had my future spawn's titles picked out for some time now:

Eldest son- Thelonious Zeus (he'll be smart and powerful, obviously)
Middle son- Draconian Hercules (the jock)
Youngest son- Wario Magus (Scottsdale-esque douchebag, date raper)
Daughter- Zelda Jessica Rabbit (she'll be hot)