Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Get Out Da Building!!!"

The Onion A.V. Club is so clever so much of the time that, every once in a while, its refreshing to see them take the gloves off and release a video that points out that most people are basically assholes. There's almost a South Park-like tone to their latest one, which is never a bad thing.

I'm old enough to remember when it was a big deal that my roommate got a digital camera, which was the size and weight of a traditional camera. Of course, when girls came over to our dorm room they always wanted to play with his $500 digital camera - my $150 traditional camera (which ended up being stolen off of my desk) attracted considerably less attention. Not that, as a lonely 19 year old one year removed from the purgatory of Catholic boys school, I was bitter at all. Fortunately, I graduated long before pocket-sized digital cameras and cameraphones became ubiquitous - what kind of 19 year-old asshole thinks they're important enough to justify buying a Blackberry, anyway? Grrrrr.

Anyway, here's the video:

Police Slog Through 40,000 Insipid Party Pics To Find Cause Of Dorm Fire

No comments: