Thursday, October 15, 2009

Deep Thoughts With Wade Garrett

When I'm at the office late, I like to take off my wing tips and put on a pair of white sneakers, though I'm still wearing a suit and tie. I hope the effect is more "Wille Brown" or even "Mr. Rogers" than it is "No Jacket Required."

RANDOMLY DEPRESSING UPDATE: No Jacket Required is ranked #1,021 on Amazon.com's sales list. Think about that - in the year 2009, there are only 1,020 albums more popular than No Jacket Required. Its more popular than Boxer, Acid Tongue, or Dear Science.

3 comments:

8yearoldsdude said...

Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld is ranked #1,022

Senor Beavis said...

Stop denying yourself. It feel so good if you just say the word.

David said...

Isn't the effect only No Jacket Required if you also take off your jacket?