Thursday, March 11, 2010

The National - "Terrible Love"

Last night, The National played "Terrible Love," the first single off of their upcoming album High Violet, live on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, thus ratcheting up expectations even more. Its been three years since their last studio album, but between their steady stream of singles, B-sides, contributions to charity fundraising albums, and almost non-stop touring, The National may very well be the best working band in America right now.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I think I just heard my girlfriend have an orgasm, even though she lives on the other side of town.

Wade Garrett said...

That makes two of us.

If I could play any instrument like any musician, I would want to play the classical guitar like Django Reinhart. Then, I would want to play the drums like Bryan Dessner.