Thursday, April 15, 2010

That is One Crazy Circus

During a coffee break at the office yesterday, a couple of my friends and I got into a discussion of our favorite rock and roll documentaries. (For the record, mine is the Talking Heads' Stop Making Sense). One of my colleagues suggested The Rolling Stones' Rock and Roll Circus, which I have still never seen in its entirety, but which features perfomances from most of the great British invasion rock bands and is highlighted by the single coolest version of "Sympathy For the Devil" that has ever been recorded. If you don't want to watch this video three times and learn the little "bongo dance" that Mick does in the last two minutes, then I don't know what to tell you.

Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Rock & Roll Circus)

Guillaume | MySpace Video

No comments: