Monday, August 30, 2010

F*CK Yeah, "F*CK You!"

Cee Lo Green, the lead singer of Gnarls Barkley, released a song on YouTube about ten days ago entitled "Fuck You." Apparently it isn't on an album of any kind; you can't buy it in a store. It wasn't even available as a legal, for-pay download until a couple of days ago, after its YouTube site was viewed several million times in its first week.

I finally got around to hearing it tonight, and, now that I've heard it, I don't forsee it getting unstuck from my head or off of my workout mix anytime soon.

The last time an R & B song did this was Gnarls Barkley's "Smiley Faces" - unsurprisingly, another Cee Lo song.

2 comments:

Senor Beavis said...

It's on his upcoming album, Lady Killer.

Wade Garrett said...

Thanks, Senor - I really had no idea that he had a record coming out. I'll have to look for it - St. Elsewhere was one of my favorites.