Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Running Wilde

Will Arnett and Keri Russell are starring in a new Mitchell Hurwitz show called Running Wilde, which is coming out this fall. CSD headquarters is thrilled to see Arnett and Russell reunited on a show that looks as if it has all of the cult potential of Arrested Development, although with more absurdity and less of the smart-assed too-cool-for-school tone from which Arrested Development occasionally suffered. And Keri Russell . . . well, I was so in love with her when she was in Felicity that I've never really gotten over it, and the fact that she lives in Brooklyn doesn't make me love her any less. All of which is a very long way of saying that we are looking forward to this show.

3 comments:

ryan said...

A few months ago I was having lunch with friends at Al Di La and Keri Russell was sitting at one of the bigger tables in the front. Possibly the best meal ever.

Senor Beavis said...

Both the TV podcasts I listen to that are comprised of TV critics I worship say it's incredibly disappointing. I guess I'll give it a shot. I'm not a Keri Russell fan though. Also, who's picking Jason Bateman's projects since AD? Guh!

Wade Garrett said...

Jason Batemen's new movie looks absolutely terrible. Is Hollywood running out of ideas? Actually, I don't need to ask that question. Hollywood is running out of ideas.

@Ryan - after reading that, Al Di La may be my new favorite restaurant. Having dinner next to Keri Russell would be even better than waiting in line behind Maggie Gyllenhaal at Gorilla Coffee.