Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm Sorry, Mama, I'm Cleaning Out My Closet

I'm back home for a wedding this weekend, and I have been cleaning out my old bedroom in my parents' house. Its amazing what you find when you do that. I significant increased my wardrobe, as I now fit into a bunch of shorts, jeans, and exercise clothes I had outgrown in law school for junk-in-the-trunk-releated reasons. I have also dusted off John Mayer's Heavier Things, The Rocky Story, The Vines' Highly Evolved, Jimmy Eat World's Jimmy Eat World, Clarity, Static Prevails, Nirvana's In Utero, Sheryl Crow's The Globe Sessions, Outkast's Idlewild, Gord Downey's Coke Machine Glow, Mick Jagger's Goddess in the Doorway, the case recordings to My Fair Lady and Fosse, No Doubt's Return of Saturn, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk, Weezer's Maladroit, and Gwen Stefani's Love Angel Music Baby. Wish me luck.

I know what you're thinking: how could a red-blooded man sell The Rocky Story, a collection of the best music from the first five Rocky movies? Answer: I don't have the eye of the tiger.

A question for the blogosphere: should I bring my Bill Walton and Manu Ginobilli Starting Lineup action figures back to Brooklyn with me? You be the judge.

No comments: