Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Onion Can Not Make Fun of Joe Biden Enough

The Onion outdoes itself every time they write about Joe Biden. These two recent features are two of the funnier political pieces they've ever done - the man is a bottomless well of material.

Did you know that Joe Biden is cooling his heels in Mexico for a while? Apparently, somebody didn't get what they were supposed to get, and somebody else got a whole lot more than they bargained for. Oh, I just love this piece - some of those lines sound like the best lyrics Bruce Springsteen never wrote.

Also, I would like to go on the record as saying that if Hennessey started running this advertising campaign, I would totally buy a bottle. And I don't even know what Hennessey is - is it a cognac? I don't even care.

Biden Criticized For Appearing In Hennessy Ads

No comments: