Sunday, October 30, 2011

We're Back!

Its been a rough couple of months -- a month-long internet outage at CSD headquarters, a couple of out-of-town weddings (which were a lot of fun, but nonetheless had me away from my computer for a few days), followed by consecutive 60+hour work weeks.

During my time away, I've reconsidered my attitude towards blogging. From now on, I will update this blog less frequently, but (hopefully) with longer, more involved posts. But, for the time being, check out this awesome set from Wild Flag, whose self-titled debut album has been in heavy rotation at CSD headquarters since its September release. The band features Sleater-Kinney alumni Carrie Brownstein and Janet Weiss, and is introduced by NPR Music's Stephen Thompson, beloved by us for founding the AV Club, copyediting The Onion's Our Dumb Century, and general all-around awesomeness.

No comments: