Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The National's new video

Its been almost a year since I posted in this space. I won't bore you with all of the reasons I've been away, but one reason is that I don't have as much to write about as I used to -- as we get more responsibility at work, get more involved in our relationships, etc., it becomes a little more difficult to find time to write, but it becomes much harder to find time to read, watch, and listen to enough new stuff to find material worth sharing or discussing. Having said all that, The National (who have accounted for a significant percentage of my posts over the past six years) have a new album coming out next week, and with it will come a slew of music videos, record reviews, and late-night television appearances, the best of which I will pass along to you. This is The National's video for "Sea of Love," the first single off of Trouble Will Find Me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

1 comment:

orlando corporate law said...

I love The Nationals! I've loved them since I first heard "Fake Empire". This new song is also pretty cool. Thanks for sharing this.